Large Animal Care
Our team of veterinarians and staff offers care for cattle, swine and small ruminants. We have gained the confidence of our clients by offering veterinary care that is Competent, Dependable, and Friendly.
We provide the following services:
- Medical treatment and surgical intervention on sick animals.
- Convenience of ambulatory service to your farm.
- Comprehensive diagnostics for individual animal and herd problems.
- Swine herd health consulting
- Postmortem examinations
- Diagnostic laboratory follow-up for all blood, tissue, and swabs
- Ultrasound for pregnancy evaluation in cattle, swine, sheep, and goats
- Embryo transfer services now available for flushing, transfer, and storage in cattle.
- Well-stocked in-clinic retail pharmacy for convenient purchase of animal health products
- Drop-ship bulk purchasing of animal health products with overnight delivery to your farm
- Disease prevention and vaccination programs designed and implemented specific for your farm
- Cow/calf herd consulting
- Records analysis
- Veterinary Feed Directive (medicated feed perscription) Click here to download form
We have a knowledgeable, friendly staff for assistance in selecting animal health products and answering animal health questions. Our experienced veterinarians with special interests in different species are here to meet your veterinary needs.
We offer twenty-four/seven emergency service available for our clients. A veterinarian is always on call after hours—evenings, weekends, and holidays—to respond to medical emergencies.